West Fargo, ND
623 Main Ave E Suite 103A
YOU HAVE PURCHASED A NEW HANDGUN AND PLAN TO CARRY IT OR KEEP IT IN THE HOME FOR SELF PROTECTION. We can help you learn how to use it safely and effectively and it doesn’t matter if you have never fired a handgun before or if you are an experienced shooter. Defensive use of a hand gun in a high stress situation requires a different type of training that is totally different from target shooting. 99% of our students say that they should have taken this class sooner and would recommend it.
GROVE GUNS – Owner and senior instructor Greg Grove: NRA Certified Instructor, NRA Certified Range Safety Officer; MN Permit to Carry Instructor; Double Distinguished Graduate in Defensive Handgun from Frontsight Firearms Training Institute, Las Vegas, NV Instructor: Allan “AJ” Johnson: NRA Certified Range Officer, MN Permit to Carry Instructor; Double Distinguished Graduate in Defensive Handgun from Frontsight Firearms Training Institute, Las Vegas, NV Instructor: Kevin Rezac: Certified NRA Range Safety Officer, MN Permit to Carry Instructor
If you are a new shooter and wouldn’t feel comfortable taking a class yet, we at Grove Guns offer individual training to help you feel more comfortable with your firearm. We will give you hands on training that will cover how your handgun functions, handgun safety, proper grip, proper stance and correct sight picture, all in a low pressure atmosphere designed to help you relax and enjoy learning. Cost: $35.00/hr plus $20.00 range fee. Call or text 701-371-2002 to make an appointment.
Minnesota Permit to Carry Class: $85.00 Includes 1 hour of classroom study in the laws of Minnesota pertaining to concealed carry, and 4 hours of on range handgun training. There is an additional $20.00 range fee payable to RRRMC the day of the class. (You do not have to be a MN resident to obtain this permit)
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT FOR MINNESOTA PERMIT TO CARRY CLASS
- Mid-size to full size Handgun: .380, 9mm, .40, 10mm, .357Mag, .357Sig, 45 – Revolver, 1911 and striker fired. No single action revolvers or pocket pistols.
- Kydex or a rigid leather OWB holster manufactured to fit your handgun: Must cover the trigger and be worn at belt level. No thigh rigs, cross draw, underarm, behind the back holsters, or holsters with retaining devices are allowed, unless the retaining device can be somehow disabled. ISW holsters are allowed, but not recommended.
- A minimum of three magazines with at least a double “on the belt” magazine pouch. (If you have large capacity magazines, 16 round or more, 2 magazines will be allowed).
- Heavy Belt
- Electronic hearing protection(to hear range commands)
- Safety glasses or regular glasses with side shields. (Side shields will be available in the class for $5.00).
- Hat with a brim. (If you forget to bring a hat we will have some hats available, but probably not a hat you would choose to wear in public).
- Comfortable shoes
- 75 rounds of ammunition. (If you don’t have all of the equipment required, please let us know. We do have gear to rent).
Upcoming Minnesota Permit to Carry Classes 2022
Dec 4, 2022 5pm to 9pm RRRMC – 640 16th St NE West Fargo, ND (Be sure to fill out a liability waiver available at RRRMC.com)
Click to Register: https://form.jotform.com/222867410896062
All firearm transfers for ND residents is a fee of $30.00. (Prices are per firearm transferred). Call or text: 701-371-2002